Saturday 30 August 2008

Thoughts from a Saturday morning

Well, how random am I??? A Blog? My ramblings on paper? on the Interweb or wherever? Who'd have thunk? ------ just how many question marks can I get into the space of a few lines?

I don't quite know what decided me to write a Blog and what my motivation might have been. Maybe its personal and maybe I just need to get things out in the open and allow people to comment. I dont really know as I am speaking hypothetically here. Anyhow - you will have to pardon my style - or not pardon as the case may be - as I might get a bit choppy and over use some ?s and some - s just to be "punchy". I am sure you will get the hang of it. If you get the hang of my sense of humour then please let me know as I would quite like to understand it myself.

Well lets start this at approx 12.45 Saturday am when I am sat here at my computer contemplating Facebook, Human Pets and my various human and cyber friends that are willing to talk to me. I kind of figure this might be a good idea to keep them all in some idea of how I am feeling and maybe for others give an insight into the life of me an average odd bloke in his 30s. For those who might stumble on this blog from elsewhere I had better explain who I am.

I am the Cap'n.
I live in South Wales
Recently separated from a 14 year marriage and rebuilding my life away from Manchester
Also known in some circles as "Handbag"
I go to the Salvation Army and this is where I worship and play in the Band and sing in the Songsters
I play the Trombone by the way - you can decide how well I do that
I am a Pirate

Thats kind of a brief synopsis of who I am, hopefully you will learn some more as we go along. I hope you like it- if you dont tough! I am a Pirate and can raid yer women and pillage yer township!!!

Anyway, thats enough for an introduction. More posts on their way.........

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray! Don't be thinking about raiding my women. Or anyone else's. Or you'll be sorry.

Anonymous said...

you more than that hun - just remeber that!